Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Colourful World

It's a colourful world and a beautiful world that we all live in.Full of bright colours or having a lot of different colours,interesting or exicting,full of variety,sometimes in a way that is slightly shocking----colourful.
Running streams,desert sands, God above design them all,singing birds,valleys low,each little flower that opens e,tc this are just a few of the wonders of His hand, aren't you amazed? well, i am.
There are also so many things on our planet earth that were made through the material He created that we see today as colourful and beautiful,places like tourist centers,and so many places.
The most amazing sight I have ever seen has to be the Niagara Falls. There is really nothing like it. It is impossible to stand there and not be in awe of nature. It is a breathtaking sight. Everything is so beautiful and the sound of the falls is truly awe-inspiring. Very magical, very neat.
Next, I would have to say is the Polish countryside. Unfortunately, I don't have any really good pictures of the land, but it is very pretty. Everything is green and lush.
The last two that get a spot in the post are both in the US. One is the Grand Canyon. Well kind of... I actually don't really remember the canyon itself. What I do remember was standing on the picnic table in the campsite and looking up at the stars. The night was so dark and clear you could see the stars perfectly. That image has stuck with me ever since I was little. I'm not sure there is anything prettier than stars on a cloudless night.

Technorati tag:
colourful world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

ThinkExist.com Quotes


My blog is worth $5,645.40.
How much is your blog worth?

Google
 
Web www.brighttimes.blogspot.com