Thursday, May 11, 2006

Color Match

Some people love the effect of walking into a friend’s home and being surrounded by dramatic paint schemes, but when it comes to painting their own home they just don’t dare use anything but white. So how does one gain color confidence? One good way is to take a little time and develop your eye for color, just like a fine artist or a professional decorator would.As your collection grows, find out what colors you really respond to and feel good about, and collect them in more detail. Soon, you’ll find yourself starting to become very aware of subtle differences. Spend a quiet evening putting together combinations that you’d like to try out. Show them to others, and get their opinions.

Technorati Tags:

3 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Ebun said...

You have such a colourful and informative site. I didnt know colours can be so...this is really good. I'll visit more often, I may learn one or two things.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Interesting stuff.

I enjoy, and my wife will *love* this. I'll tell her to check it out.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger moonlight said...

thanks for checking,but there's still more to view.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

ThinkExist.com Quotes


My blog is worth $5,645.40.
How much is your blog worth?

Google
 
Web www.brighttimes.blogspot.com