Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Colorful Meat

In the tests performed the Damara meat was found to be of higher quality than the Dorper. The Damara was found to have a high flavour intensity, extremely high tenderness, extremely juicy, devoid of residual connective tissue, chewiness.The qualities where Damara was found to be superior are the qualities sought after in all lean meat for its tastiness, juiciness, flavour and fat content. The leanness of Damara meat would be considered excellent for the ‘healthy heart’ criteria.

Technorati Tags:

2 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger Jeevan said...

I like to eat fish.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger moonlight said...

thanks 4 stoppin by;
Lily:my favorite color is red.

Jeevan:I really love fish,promise 2 do a post on fish.

love y'all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

ThinkExist.com Quotes


My blog is worth $5,645.40.
How much is your blog worth?

Google
 
Web www.brighttimes.blogspot.com