Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Prayer

I know its really late,but guess its better late than never,anyway merry christmas n a happy new year in arrears.
Dear God,pls help me reach the unreachable,touch the untouchable,very willing to 4give anyone that hurt me in any way,be a cheerful giver,build a strong relationship with you that will last 4ever regardless......,be d best in everything I do,b a nice blogger to all my blog pals,b ready to say THANK U n SO SORRY so easily without thinking,b the nicest daugther,nicest sister,friend,mentor.... to my sweet parent,sister,brother n to all who come my way, n may all who come behind me n see my footsteps find me faithful.Have you said your prayer 2day?


Tags:,

4 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Kristi Tencarre said...

beautiful prayer

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger moonlight said...

thanks 4 stoppin by my site,n hop to hear more 4rm ya

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger sathish astrology said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
RUDRAKSHA BRACELET IN METAL CAPS

rudraksha bracelet benefits


 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

ThinkExist.com Quotes


My blog is worth $5,645.40.
How much is your blog worth?

Google
 
Web www.brighttimes.blogspot.com